Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday !












Well today we celebrated my Dad's Birthday! We all got together at my parents house and played Wii (my parents love it!), ate way to much delish food my mom made, sang Happy Birthday and ate cake AND waited for ... Surprise Dad!  Here's your b-day present!







My wonderful Mom got my Dad a new Scooter bike thing he wanted (yes that's sunshine yellow),  he picked it out and everything so he knew he was going to get it but he didn't know when, my mom told him that because of the payment plan she picked out it was not going to be paid for by his birthday, sorry :(.  But she played a trick on him because she had it delivered TODAY!!   When she asked him if he really was surprised he said yes, I was actually going to get ready for bed soon. LOL! Oh Dad!












He wanted this new scooter because he said it's more comfortable for them to ride.  This whole thing kind of makes me nervous that these to are going to be cruisin' on the open road but they are old enough so I guess I can't say to much, they grow up so fast, sniffle sniffle.  

My Mom said that when she got home everyday she was greeted to this on the door in the garage leading into the house. Counting down the day to B-Day! Got to Love him.





On lookers to the cool new "bike"   










Here's a card I made for him on my Cricut Expression. I tried to made the dog look like his dog, I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!  Anyway here is a picture of the card & his dog.  
 














Hope you had a great Birthday Dad, Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥ You!



"GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING
HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY
LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE
AND WHAT EVER COMES OUR WAY


YEAH I GOT TO GO MAKE IT HAPPEN" {Steppenwolf, Born to Be Wild}





No comments:

Post a Comment