Thursday, September 15, 2011

Glitter!










Sigh ... I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Glitter
Check out this new glitter I bought, @ Michaels craft store. The brand is Art-C
(http://
myartc.com/products-page/art-c-mixed-media/glitter/)

Love the bottles and their packaging is soo cute, so cute in fact I used it in a project.









I cut the packaging and kept the front and then cut silhouettes using my Cricut Expression and the cart. Happy Hauntings. I cut the images at 2", I used the Bride of Frankie and the mummy.


The only thing was that the mummy was all separate pieces, so that was !tedious

I glued the images to ivory crafting paper then glued the ribbon
then glued the black paper on that to make a nice back to my little picture frames.







The Final product hanging happily on my Halloween Tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment