Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally Finished!

I finally finished my Owl card, I've been working on it for a few days now, not totally committed at each sitting because I was not sure what I wanted it to look like.  It all started when I cut the branches from the Cricut cart. Happy Hauntings.  I thought I could make a tree out of the branches but that didn't work so I decided an Owl [Happy Haunting}sitting in a spooky tree, which was going to be a leafless tree until I cut leaves out using the Simply Scarecrow cart. at the wrong size for another project and saw that these were the perfect size for this one.  Sooo I glued the final leaf on today and the rest is Cricut history.

Enjoy.


What probaby helped today also was that the weather was raining, pouring and dark outside, I lit some Pumpkin smelling candles and drank one of these yummy Pumpkin Ales,      Yay they are finally at the stores, Love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment