Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dressing Up for Halloween

Today I did some crafting and decided to print out some free printables I had saved for Halloween arts & crafts.


I printed out a newspaper crown and the banner reading "Nevermore" from http://www.kmckaydesigns.com/projects/vintage-halloween-decor-using-paper-mache-boxes/
great website for ideas and inspiration.

I "aged" the crown and Nevermore sign by spraying Tsukinek Antiquing Soltution [purchased at Michaels] into a few drops of water and with a q-tips ran it across the paper.


                                                               BEFORE:

I attached the Nevermore to an ornament I had purchased from Ikea last year. I hung it like a pendant around his neck.


                                                                    AFTER;
 He's getting ready for the upcoming holidays.  I still need to fashion a paper mache box so he can perch on.  Just wanted to let you know about some great blogs/websites with free printables.


The raven was purchased from Michaels and the treat bag was cut using Cricut Expression & cart. "Creat A Critter2.

Free Printables and/or Crafts:

















Well it's getting late, that's all for now, have to put King Raven to bed.

I'll have more to come, in the meanwhile let us know what sites you have found your favorite graphics on!


Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment